2010/10/29

It's all about priorities

I sincerely wish I would update this blog more often especially as it seems easier to find time for this than for the paper diary, alas life treats me with less free time than ever before. I don't think that at the age of 16 or even 18 I'd have believed my world could change as much as it did since I moved out from home. I don't even wanna know how I'll look back on this in 5 years. Not that my life is something extraordinary or exceptional, it's just that it's full of nice people, cool (not cool-cool, more like interesting) people, not-so-nice but cool people, a huge number of possibilites and evenings which turn into mornings which turn into 5 hours of sleep which turn into days that should never end.
Oh well, now I'm bragging about how great everything is and that's not even true.
Important views on society, ethics and economy will follow as soon as I will have finished reading the past weeks' newspapers.

For now enjoy this Supremes song I'm very fond of (in poor quality).

No comments: