I don't know if it makes sense to start a blog when I already call a tumblr, a mostly neglected paper diary and an online diary that gets updated every two months my own, but HERE I AM! waiting to be stalked by five to ten people.
let's start with two lists because writing lists is easy and I love to read them on other people's blogs (for example here do impossible things and here frl. zucker - two truly amazing and inspiring girls).
list #1 what I did, like(d) and love(d)
- dancing in an art gallery and watching it on screen shortly after
- spending time with people I want to spend a lot more time with
- having a picnic on a park bench in Breclav
- waking up to a song by The Lucksmiths
- having chocolate mousse for breakfast
- dressing up in other people's clothes
- the first days of spring
- long train journeys
- Wien Wien Wien
- pos-si-bil-i-ties
- Do Wah Doo
list #2 what I'm looking forward to
- riding my bicycle again now that all the snow and ice is gone
- spending time with people I enjoy spending time with
- putting even more posters on the walls of my room
- not caring about people who don't care
- eating ice cream and making crêpes
- dancing to Berliner Rundfunk
- my old and my new flatmate
- cleaning the balcony
- picnic parties
this is no place for hate, so no hate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i had chocolate mousse for breakfast today. oh yes, it was a pretty perfect day.
Post a Comment