I made the best achievement of the year: I got a suntan (it's more a mix of sunburn and tan) in June! I wish I had the commitment to keep a paper diary so I could make a list of hours spent in the sun. My new favourite spot is a lawn by the canal. The combination of watching people and the sun and easing your feet in the water is unbeatable. Plus unlimited access to cheap Radler and delicious ice cream in a few metres distance. Also, best long-term achievement: over the past two years I grew a good amount of self-confidence so that now I'm able to go alone to a bar to meet strangers that might not enjoy talking to me.
I watched the trailer to Sofia Coppola's new movie last week and recognised a familiar voice. Apart from Phoenix doing most of the soundtrack (I rediscovered "Love Like A Sunset" - sooo good for early morning train rides) there's a song by Julian Casablancas in the trailer. It's a demo version of "You Only Live Once" called "I'll Try Anything Once".
I love the hazy lazyness there is to it. Have a listen.
Sofia Coppola's "Somewhere" Trailer
2010/06/29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh das ist aber ein wirklich schönes Lied, danke! Ich schuld dir noch eine Antwort, die schreib ich, wenn ich von meinem Ausflug an das Ende Wiens zurückkomm, der jetzt ansteht. Pffff.
Post a Comment