Besides yesterday being sexual harassment day of the year for me (old ugly man masturbating in the street while staring at me amongst other things) it was also another day of Beach House love. I've seen the band for the fourth time now and I'm as much enthralled as ever. I hope I'll get to see two or three Beach House shows every following year. I can't imagine a band being lovelier, more sublime and awe-inspiring. Victoria Legrand has it all - a gorgeous voice, elegant dance moves, her entrancing stare and the most ravishing brown curls. I strongly hope they will never make an album I won't like.
They didn't play this song, but it's amazing.
This they played yesterday. It was my favourite Beach House song in 2006/2007.
2010/07/02
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I hope I'll get to see two or three Beach House shows every following year. I can't imagine a band being lovelier, more sublime and awe-inspiring."
WORD!
:))
Post a Comment