2010/07/13

Please Rain Fall

The heat really is oppressive, yesterday there was thunder & lightning, the sky is filled with all shades of grey, the swallows fly low and still no hint of rain! If I decide to go by bike today probably I'll feel the first drop of rain on my skin the moment I get out of the door.
Random weekend observation: Another thing I like about Berlin is that occassionally you come across types that look like one of your movie character crushes.
Spring this year was very rainy. I enjoyed this a lot and made a playlist that I haven't shared with anyone. Here's one song I will listen to later today when I'm going out for a post-thunderstorm walk (yes, there's going to be a thunderstorm and there's going to be a "post").

Simon & Garfunkel // Flowers Never Bend With The Rainfall

No comments: