2011/01/06



Dorothy, the girl behind Cat and Girl, is so terribly clever, her comics blow my mind time and time again. I just tried to explain how reading/look at her comics feels like but I'm obviously not clever enough to do that.

Something that made me smile today was the title of a Lucksmiths' song I didn't know yet. It's called "Adolescent Song of Mindless Devotion". It's part of this mix, listen: She Loves Everybody

In the first couple hours of 2011 I looked like this and after waking up and watching a film with Natalie Portman in which she plays a girl who gives birth to a baby in a Walmart store I told my flatmate "oh how I hate your misanthropy!" and slammed the door and took a shower. (file under "important moments that didn't make it into my diary")

Yesterday evening I watched "Black Swan" with my friends. I think it's outstanding. After wandering over to dream land I stepped into a hellish nightmare which made as much sense as Nina's mind in the movie. I don't remember what exactly happened but I remember being so frightened that I could only go back to sleep with the lights on.
I stumbled upon this when I typed "Schwarzer Schwan" into Google:

No comments: