full of abandoned houses and up-lifting graffitis. If I'm able to get rid of this stupid computer virus before 2 I'll get up early enough to take pictures of Leipzig before going to lunch at my grandma's. Seriously AntiVir has been running for more than 2 hours now and this is the 2nd try to fix this and I doubt it will work.
when I took the subway in the wrong direction on friday I had something catchy in my mind which ended with "..and reading American short stories makes me feel like I've got some wit myself". and something about how wearing colourful oversized shirts helps me build self-esteem. I don't know if that is because I look like my mom in the 80s or because at the back of my mind I connect oversized shirts with nonchalance and strength. both goes together well.
since I discovered a l'allure garconniere, again I feel I should write something ~*meaningful*~ instead of capturing the bits of fun in my life. that blog/tumblr is so good and admirably critical and comprehensive.
tired!! so instead of an incoherent rant here are some lists:
top 5 things I did in Berlin lately
- spending an hour (ok half an hour because I was late) in the sun at the canal
- hanging out at DDs place having tea and cookies late at night while he played some Šostakovič for us
- walking around Schöneberg admiring it's picturesque streets and flower shops
- acting silly at the NK fleamarket
- preparing dinner for friends at their place while they were upholstering chairs
top 5 somethings about Leipzig
- remembering how I found the starry sky sooo comforting back when I used to stay up late before school days
- amateur graffitis
- streets that are named after specific dates (for example Straße des 18. Oktober)
- the incredible amount of run-down buildings
- the calm
top 5 things I should do instead of writing blog posts and listening to mixes on 8tracks while the second anti virus software is sifting through my computer:
- go to sleep
- write e-mails like I promised to hours/days/weeks ago
- read through my NYC guides
- go to sleep
- read american short stories
2011/03/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment