2011/03/03

Elephants

When I fell asleep on my friend's bed on Tuesday afternoon I dreamt I was going fishing with her & another friend on a small lake that resembled Weißer See and when a huge fish swam by I got lifted up in the air and fell down in very slow slow motion. Eventually I found myself in the basement of the house my parents live in and went up.

I was wearing a dress made of flowers which was beautiful but it kept growing into my skin and nobody noticed and then I was in front of a gallery in Neukölln. (I once made a presentation on an exhibition they had there, flowers were part of it.) I was supposed to interview the artist exhibiting there at the moment but instead of sitting down and having a talk I was rushed in there with a camera team and he talked really fast and it was too much of a huddle so I sat down outside with my notebook on an armchair that was standing there and tried to summarise what the artist just told me.

When I looked up I looked into the face of a giant elephant that resembled a mammoth. I was really scared and blinked and the mammoth disappeared. I found it again as a piece of stucco(?) on the house the gallery was in but it was moving and I thought "You have to stop getting high all the time, Luise!" and woke up.

I'm not "getting high all the time" in real life.

No comments: