Ok so 10th post on how I'm going to keep this blog and why.
Why?: In one minute I can type much more in my computer than I can write in my diary.
How?: Might update this thing with pictures from NYC/Montréal. / Might keep track of my dreams. / Might write ridiculously celebratory bits on life in Berlin.
Today I dreamt I was going to Flittchenbar but when I arrived it was already over. So I stepped out in the backyard (which doesn't exist in reality) and saw Janis Joplin playing in a café. Eric Clapton was sitting in front of the café singing and strumming along. I thought how my parents would love this although I believe they actually wouldn't and I was puzzled that Janis Joplin was still playing live until I remembered she's actually dead.
I remember someone said to me last week that some song sounded like Eric Clapton singing but I can't remember the song! I checked out Janis Joplin's work after reading Patti Smith's "Just Kids" (highly recommended) and I love Get It While You Can.
2011/03/03
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment